Yeti wheel arch extension

Andi

Nieuw lid
Hallo Skoda forum NL members

Sorry, I can not speak your language, so I have to try it in English. I hope you can help me anyway.

I am from Slovenia and I am Yeti 2015 owner. I desperately looking for Wheel arch extensions for my Yeti, but all I can buy in Slovenia is only Offroad set for Yeti till 2013. I have wrote to dealers in England, Chech, Germeny and Austria, so far without succses. I have received one and only answer from those dealers - There is only set for olders Yeti on the market.

What is the difference between old ( --> 2013 ) and new ( 2014 --> ) Yeti. Old one has always front and rear bumper in black plastic, so wheel arch extensions are shorter and covers only paited part of wheel arch. New Yeti has bumpers in the same colour as the car is, so extensions should be longer to cover all of the wheel arch.

As I wrote above, I am looking for those longer extensions for a while and I have almost gave up. But then (during my vacations on the Croatian see) I met one Yeti from Nederland with the longer version of extensions. After short conversation with the owner I have found out, that he purchase this Offroad set while purchasing the car as additional equipment at Skoda dealer. Two photos with front and rear fender attached - additional or longer parts are marked with yellow.

Surching over Nederlands internet sites I haven`t found the dealer for this set. I am a¸ware, that knowing your language could help me, but as I wrote on the beginning - you language is a huge problem for me.

So - can you please help me with infomation, where can I purchase this kind of set or al least to whom can I turn on with the questions about it. Thank you for all possilble help in advance and best regards from Slovenia.

Bijlagen

• Front Fender.jpg
    Front Fender.jpg
    583,4 KB · Weergaven: 60
  • Rear Fender.jpg
    Rear Fender.jpg
    553,9 KB · Weergaven: 53

Andi

Nieuw lid
Hi Peter

Thanks for the link, but no, this set containes 8 pieces. It should be 10 pieces ( 2 for the front fender and 3 for the rear fender ). I will search for additional products on this site.

Canon-Eye

Forumguru
Well maybe it is only 8 pieces because they have integrated the top and rear/bottom parts for each rear wheel arch into a single piece?
Seems worthwhile investigating a little further...

Andi

Nieuw lid
Hi canon-eye: If you can see my attached pictures, you will see that front fender should have longer part, while rear fender contains additional part. Picture of white fender is as it should be, red fender is from my car. Yellow marked piece is a must for Yeti after 2014 because of painted wheel arch.

Bijlagen

• Obrobe.jpg
    Obrobe.jpg
    489,2 KB · Weergaven: 34
  • Rear Fender.jpg
    Rear Fender.jpg
    553,9 KB · Weergaven: 31

Canon-Eye

Forumguru
Well, @Andi ,
a separate part for the door does of course make sense.
But if the yellow and red marked parts (picture below) are now merged into one part, I still think it would fit - provided you remove the mudflap.
I would think the whole idea is that they'll cover the painted sides (as well as the bumper edge), to protect the paint...

Rear Fender2.jpg

EdK

Forumguru
http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/YETI/Yeti-09-13-wider-fender-flares-full-set-KI-R

I think this is the same and is for all Yeti's BEFORE 2013.
And look to the pictures , its look the same for me where you look for.

And i think it is more easy to order there for you then here by a local skodadealer in the netherlands !
I hope that if you email to a dealer here that he answer and will send also....

But if you finaly order them and fit them on your car, then i hope to see some pictures and a how to do , so that a other member can also learn some of it then...

Andi

Nieuw lid
Peter - thanks, you noticed right, I already had this link and it is the closes part what I am looking for. I will contact the dealer about the details. And of course, I can remove the mudflaps

EdK - set from your link is too short, and also it is made from singel piece.

Thanks to all of you for help. Of course, if I will find the right one and if I will purchase it, I will share my experiance with you, too.

octaviaduct

Actief lid
http://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c352_Diverses-Aussendesign.html

3229_0.jpg

3230_0.jpg

Bovenaan Onderaan