Vervangen Luchtfilter Fabia III Combi 1.2L

Kan iemand mij adviseren hoe ik het luchtfilter van de motor kan vervangen? Ik heb al veel handleidingen en filmpjes bekeken maar dit filterblok ziet er anders uit.
Zie bijgaande foto. Het filter dat ik heb gekocht schijnt voor mijn wagen het juiste te zijn maar in vroeg me af of er veel voor moet worden gedemonteerd. P1020589.JPG

feestbeestzaandam

Misschien helpt dit?

Tees

Donateur
Zoals die briskoda link laat zien is t niet zo spannend, paar slangen los, 4 clipjes, en dan kan je erbij.

Overigens stellen velen het op prijs als je je ook even voorstelt in de Meet & Greet!

For the 4 clips I used small strips of a creditcard, about 1 cm wide. Put the strip into the small gap from the top downwards. Put a plastic wedge or screwdriver in the same gap so that the strip is on the outside of the housing. From below push firmly against the small tongue under the gap where you did put the strip and push de cardstrip downwards. The strip will slide between the clip (tongue) and it prevents the clip to close again. Use the same procedure for all 4 clips.
My problem is how to disconnect the tube from the cover. Of course I loosened the spring but the tube is hard to get away from the filter cover.

Bovenaan Onderaan