Hi

Craig

Lid
Hello everyone,

New member here. Originally from Scotland but living in the Netherlands for 2.5 years. Just bought an Octavia VRS 245 2 weeks ago and love it already. I had the diesel version in white in 2017-2019. I have been driving an Audi S3 for 2 years now.

(Posted using google translate because my written Dutch is almost nonexistent, I really need to work on it this year)

Duijzer

Donateur
Welkom! Indeed, there’s something wrong with Google Translate, het lijkt wel Engels. ;). Welkom, ik begrijp het wel.

JeSko

Forumguru
Hi Craig, welcome here.

The VRS is a great choice, plenty of power and comfort.

Dutch is incredibly hard to master, so take your time, and good luck to you.

Greetings, Jefrey

Craig

Lid
Thanks all, I've done a few bits and pieces to the car already so I'll start a build thread as I know it won't stay standard for too long anyway

JeSko

Forumguru
Excellent, you can start a thread in the " mijn auto " section. Any plans on lowering it?

Craig

Lid
Yeah I'll have to work out if it has dynamic suspension or not. My audi did have and I've not had time to get under the octavia yet to check. Need to tint the windows first as the kids don't like the sun in the back

HarrieSkoda

Forumguru
Oh hey, you also got a topic over here.

About DCC, you can check if you have it when you push the button “vRS”, and in the upper left corner stands; “DCC”..

Hi Craig,

We got almost the same car! Welcome here.
My rear windows are tinted, and as extra I put Sonniboys sunscreens in front of it to blind them al little more. Maybe an idea for you?

Greetings, Roel

Bovenaan Onderaan